[Shr-User] Contacts phones with dashes

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:45:38 CET 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 01:29:22 pm foringer wrote:
> Hello list!
>
> I don't know if it is a bug, or I'm doing something wrong? I cannot dial
> to any contact in my contact list, which has dashes "-" in the phone
> numbers.In the phone log these numbers converts to names....
>
> Should I post a bug to the track?

This also happens if there is no dashes or anything in the numbers, I don't
know if it is a problem with the contacts app or not, trying to select a
number call it goes into edit mode.  Maybe the default action should be
changed to just selecting a number and from there have to click a "Edit"
button?

Just my 2 cents

--
"We must plan for freedom, and not only for security, if for no other reason
than only freedom can make security more secure."  Karl Popper