FOSDEM 2010: Devroom for openmoko declined

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 07:14:57 CET 2009

2009/12/2 PieterC <freepage at gmail.com>:
> I do not think we should shake our heads (please don't ;-) ). We should team
> up with the mobile and embedded guys and do our thing.

Definitely! I'm not sure about the deadlines, but the sooner the
better. I'm not sure if I should again cover the kernel mode-setting
and tell people what Thomas (and possibly others...) have come up with
by that time.

I like the time amount in a lightning talk myself, but do note that if
you plan to do a lighting talk, deadline for those requests are
2009-12-20. I guess there might be some more time for deadlines for a
session in a track, unless the track fills up of course.

If anyone from the gta02-core team could give a presentation, that
would be IMHO fabulous. Just for example.

See you at FOSDEM! Carry your Neo on your neck so it's easier to spot you ;)

-Timo