Distributor list

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Wed Dec 2 21:17:31 CET 2009

David (and others)

Thanks a lot for sharing your concerns about this decision with me. I
had no idea it would be taken as anything but a good thing moving
forward.

I'm in the States now for an urgent business meeting so I will not
have much time to think about / organize this until the weekend, when
I return to Taiwan.

I will be in touch with you all directly and let's work something out
that meets both of our needs. I'm sure we can do this.

 -Sean