the Distributor List

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at
Wed Dec 2 21:28:05 CET 2009

Hi David

I really appreciate your offer to help. Sorry for the delayed reply. I had
something urgent that came up and I had to fly again. In the meantime a
backlash from this decision happened on the lists -- so I want to talk with
a few more of the distributors and rethink how to do this moving forward.

Let me get back to you early next week. About this and your other