Experiment: better sound on remote end

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:04:22 CET 2009

uhm it seems that dictator uses this scenario
/usr/share/scenarios/dictator/dictator_rec.state
so...buh... is there a way to let dictator use "standard" scenarios?
(just to test this damn alsastate).
But the question still remains: if i find a nice regulation with
alsamixer, how do i revert this in the gsmhandset file?
thanks again