Experiment: better sound on remote end

Matthias Felsche matthiasfelsche at web.de
Thu Dec 3 17:25:57 CET 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 03.12.2009, 12:51 +0100 schrieb Dr. Michael Lauer:
> It'd be helpful for the rest of the stack, if dictator would just use FSO's Push/Pull scenario methods instead.

Ah ok! Did not know about them. This looks more convenient and tidy.
Will be done like that.

Besides:
I've implemented Dictator 0.3 as Dbus-Service and -Client. Will be
released soon. Don't know lot about fso-progress of the last months. Do
you already have something for recording sound I should rather use than
to have another dbus-service next to fso? Would it be worth to integrate
it into fso?
I mean every smartphone has a microphone and taking voicenotes or do
audio-happy-slapping ;-) is a nice feature. One could make up  local
answer-machine or so.
Are you guys working one somewhat like this?

Matthias