[shr-u] kind of #1024?

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 00:19:55 CET 2009

don't know...
check this: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/1024#Bug_detection
i also want to check if my fr suffers this bug but wiki says:" Bug
detection by fso: Just use frameworkd with ti_calypso_sleep_mode =
'adaptive' and inspect the logs. Frameworkd will tell you, when a real
recamping exists."

....yes but, which logs??? Maybe two brains (or more) are better than
one (tired... i'm going to sleep).
Hope we'll find some info to complete the wiki