[WikiReader] French Image

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Fri Dec 4 10:06:17 CET 2009

Tilman Baumann wrote:

> David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
>> 2009/12/1 Thomas HOCEDEZ <thomas.hocedez at free.fr>:
>>> No, I didn't. What would be the interest to do so ?
>> it generate the index from the final filesto be able to search them
>> correctly generating a hash file that must be included, in the image
>> directory:
>> $../host-tools/has-gen/has-gen --fnd=pedia.fnd --pfx=pedia.pfx
>> --hsh=pedia.hsh
>
> I suspect there is still something wrong with my modification to the
> script.

Indeed there was. I forgot to append the parser output instead I overwrote
it.

see
http://github.com/tbaumann/wikireader/commit/e5f95508476b34c6c381fa5fec16f1986010f5b4

Now it is much much better. But unfortunately still not 100% correct.

At least one link/keyword points to the wrong article.
I found the problem with the "Walt Kelly" keyword which points to a jpeg
file article.

I suppose if we skip articles we have to also remove them from the index?
I will investigate this, but I have little time and my python foo is weak.

Regards
 Tilman Baumann