Hi,

Jnaneshwar B.T. jnaneshwar at lyrainfo.com
Fri Dec 4 11:44:12 CET 2009

Hi all,

   I am new to openmoko community.  I have recentely purchased Neo Freerunner hardware from distributors in India.   It is wonderful hardware & software and most of the featuers are working well.  I would like to develop some applications using openmoko's framework.

  I was trying to use wifi connectivity using "mokoconnect" and also I tried to connect it mannually.  It detects, wifi access points but failed to connect. Can you please provide some information on this?

  Please share information about basic development evnironment like NFS, USB networking,  telnet, VNC, ssh etc...

Thanks
Jnaneshwar B.T.