[Shr-User] ANNOUNCE: new shr-testing image

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 04:41:19 CET 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Thomas Zimmermann <ml at vdm-design.de> wrote:
> Betreff: [Shr-User] ANNOUNCE: new shr-testing image

Just re-flashed after using QTMoko for some time. Using lite image and
while I have not tested all functionality this looks and feels nice
and so far has been stable. Nice work and many thanks for the huge
effort.

I had no problem making and receiving a call. I had to adjust
microphone volume, but a volume slider is provided in UI, and even
though the other party could not hear me very well initially, after
changing the microphone slider, I eventually got it to an acceptable
quality. I did notice the ring-tone delay is still there on an
incoming call i.e. when you press answer/accept the ringer continues
for a couple of seconds.

I'll post back after more experience.

cheers Denis