e-tasks r14 for shr-u

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 9 05:44:18 CET 2009

Hi,

Vinzenz Hersche wrote:

>  i would use it, but i've got to many crashes and strange effects..

  I use e-tasks regularly, and I dont seem to face problems. But then maybe
I work around a few things by default.
  It would be nice if you could write whatever strange behaviour you notice
- so that I can rectify the errors.

Vinzenz Hersche wrote:

> but then there is a second entry with the title "0".. and if i click on
> this,
> it beginns to crash.

  I cant seem to reproduce this. Can you try deleting the database in
/home/root/.tasks/tasks.db and retrying the steps? You should see the sql
statements printed out if you run e-tasks from terminal.

 Do send an error report if you find something.