Homemade USB gamepad (NeoPlay)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:35:08 CET 2009

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM, ANT <ant007h at gmail.com> wrote:
> [3] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8VRABmJKSw

This is AWESOME. The game ran smoothly, the buttons didnt had any lags.
Just works. Its really stunning.

I think the full screen issues is just some temporary xfce issue. So the goal
is really having the DOS games in full screen mode. But other than that, it
is ... Ahh, I just cant find the words for this.

Btw, if you are interested having a 3D case, just shoot me an email, and I
can print you one if you are in EU. (im sure we can figure out how to
ship to worldwide). Of course at no cost. (or having electrical board
in return;-)

Best regards,
 Laszlo