Homemade USB gamepad (NeoPlay)

ANT ant007h at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 15:54:22 CET 2009

Laszlo KREKACS wrote:
>I think the full screen issues is just some temporary xfce issue.

Actually I just switched LCD to QVGA mode, not XFCE itself.

>Btw, if you are interested having a 3D case, just shoot me an email

Sure, I'm interested in that. But it is needed to design a CAD model. I may
try to make one if I have enough spare time. Then I'll email you. Or you may
help with designing too?

I assume you meant a separate case for gamepad addon, but it also would be
great (as arne anka said) to have a full replacement gaming case for
Freerunner, or at least a LCD cover with integrated buttons.

>and I can print you one if you are in EU. (im sure we can figure out
>how to ship to worldwide)

I'm not in EU.

>(or having electrical board in return;-)

Of course ;)

Best regards,
Anton