Security Behavior Survey

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at
Wed Dec 9 22:36:00 CET 2009

On Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:23:19 +0100, George Brooke
< at> wrote:

>> I'm running a small survey on internet users' security behavior. I'll
>> really appreciate if you answer to it when you have time.

> Talk about coincidence, just finished your survey and this
> (
> appears in akregator.

Sure, Linux systems aren't any more secure than Windows when it comes to
social engineering. I agree with the author that Linux users need to be
security-conscious and care about the origin of software packages just as
much as Windows users (are supposed to) do.

Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at>
[ICQ: 115226275]