Homemade USB gamepad (NeoPlay)

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 19:30:17 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Bastian Muck <bastian.muck at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Here is a picture to get an idea about printing quality (I printed an
>> iphone docking
>> station for my friend):
>> http://sites.google.com/site/laszlokrekacs/reprap/iphone2_k.jpg
>>
>> Btw I also plan to design a docking station. Anyone interested to
>> collaborating?;-)
> With which software do you design the dockingstation? I have some
> experience with blender. If you use it, I could help.

I didnt modelled the iphone docking station. If I would model a docking station
then it would be definietly an openmoko one, not an iphone one.

I just printed the model out.

Still you can help modelling a docking station. I have something in mind, that
the "mouth" of the docking station would be at least two times bigger than the
phone periphery, and would have a form of a cone.

So I could basically just throw the phone into, and it would
automagically plug itself in.

Laszlo