[shr-t] Contacts crash upon startup

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:39:49 CET 2009

I'm have the lite image with no additional installed packages, and I
have been experiencing various crashes of the contacts app, sometimes
just scrolling, sometimes if you just remove a field label and save.
It started to just crash on startup so I rebooted and now it starts
but is completely blank.

If someone who knows what I can provide to help debug this then let me know.

cheers Denis