Good idea for other things - Was: Homemade USB gamepad (NeoPlay)

Lothar Behrens lothar.behrens at lollisoft.de
Sat Dec 12 15:04:49 CET 2009

Hi,

it is an interesting idea, but also it would be a starting point to
create additional power contacts to the adapter.
Then a simple charging housing could be created to get rid of my
troubles in my car adapter.

I always need to fiddle the USB cable into the neo and this could then
avoided.

What about such an adapter?

Lothar