QtMoko v15

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 14 11:00:32 CET 2009

ghislain píše v Po 14. 12. 2009 v 09:11 +0100:
> Radek,
>
> When trying to build QtMoko V15 myself I get the following error:
> qtmoko/qt/src/corelib/io/qfsfileengine_unix.cpp:1286: error: ‘QT_MMAP’ was
> not declared in this scope

I havent seen this message. It's most likely that you have wrong qt
version. To check if your qt is ok do:

cd path/to/qtmoko-from-git
git submodule (will output SHA digest of QT submodule)
cd qtopiacore/qt
git log (should display on the lastest commit the same SHA as above)

If you need to checkout correct qt you have to do something like:
cd path/to/qtmoko-from-git
git submodule init
git submodule update

> How did you compile it? Or is this problem solved with the upstream patches
> of QT 4.6.1?

I have written small howto in README. It can be seen on the front page
at http://github.com/radekp/qtmoko under the file list.

Git submodules are a little messy on the first try, but once you git
used to them it's quite ok. And it's the only maintainable way how to
keep up with QT's git.

Hope it helps

Regards

Radek