QtMoko v15

ghislain ghislain at basetrend.nl
Mon Dec 14 11:44:44 CET 2009

Yes, you can. If you first install QtBackup and create a backup with it.
The you can use the installer-image which will flash the new QtMoko V15 and
it will restore the backup after flashing. Here you can find the
installer-image: http://www.openmobile.nl/pages/downloads.php#qtm15. Just
unzip to your sd and neo in nor mode, selecting boot from sd.