Navigation

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:14:25 CET 2009

might be an idea worth considering:

have the possibility to calculate a route, and pre-render the bitmaps of
your route (at a few zoom-levels)
This way it doesn't have to be done on the fly when you know for example
where you are going to travel to
when you don't follow the planned route it will of course render new files
when nescessary

you should also have the option to delete them afterwards of course

or maybe a setting "two way trip";
this setting wil save all the rendered files on your way to your
destination,
use the pre-rendered images on your way back, and ask you if you want to
delete them when you return home

just an idea