Freerunner gone...

Martin Šenkeřík martinsenkerik at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 15:29:45 CET 2009

I feel duty to tell you my story of lost FreeRunner:

It was in our small town (6000 inhabitants), and my FR has fallen down
to grass. I noticed this next day, and I was pretty aware of the only
place, where it could happen. But phone was away. I asked people
living near, but nobody found nothing. So I wrote info on my blog
(which started just because this situation), with all info if somebody
would try to google about the FR. I also used local web infoservice to
let people know. The same day I've got call, they probably found it,
but they didn't know what to do with it, so they started looking for
some info and they got to me thanks to our group order page.
The story was that, one guy was on the walk with dog, which brought to
him bag with black thing. He didn't know what is it, so he gave it to
his friend. Friend realized, that there is probably linux system
(according to scrolling text when booting :-)), but that was all - and
started googling. He told me, if that is normal phone, he would
probably not try so much to find info about it...

I was really happy, so don't abandon all hope, and try to help your FR
to find his way home ;-)
Good luck!

ohin