[wikireader] Border interactions

Tim Besard tim.besard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:28:26 CET 2009

Hi all,

Attached to this mail is a small patch I wrote a while ago, introducing
border interactions. It quite simply hacks in a 15px magical border
which when tapped induces certain actions:
  * upper border: page up;
  * lower border: page down;
  * left border: history back;
  * right border: history forward.

I've added page up & down because it reads far faster and scrolling
(at least on my wikireader) turned out to be quite unreadable. History
back and forward are handy shortcuts while clicking through links of an
article.

-Tim