QtMoko v12

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Dec 17 14:58:35 CET 2009

Aditya Gandhi píše v Čt 17. 12. 2009 v 12:24 +0100:
> Hi I have songs in the sd card located inside /musiz in directories

MP3 files should go to:

/media/card/Documents/audio/mpeg
/home/root/Documents/audio/mpeg

so that they are visible for Qtopia document system. You can do Main
menu->Documents->Rescan System if they are not visible.

But please note that there is some bug and media player cant play songs
fluently. Instead you can use QMplayer which uses mplayer as backend and
can play just OK (and after second scan can find files also in
non-standard folder on SD card)

> I cannot play see these files using media player in qtmoko v15, does
> anybody else have the same problem, where as I can browse them using
> file manager etc...

Regards

Radek