[SHR-U] pisi vcard error

Michael Pilgermann kichkasch at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 17:12:21 CET 2009

There was indeed a problem with saving entries, which came from VCF
files (at least in my test case) ...

I fixed this now - each entry is checked before writing through to file
whether FN is set; if not, something is assembled by using given and
last name.

This fix will be in next minor release of PISI.

Best
Michael