[shr-t] Importing (vcf) contacts -- again

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:21:00 CET 2009

i am also attempting to import a vcf file into my shrsim.
for some reason unknown to me pisi wont write any changes to any contact fields.
example, changing a phone number to add +1 to the phone number field.

but! deleting a contact out of the shrsim and running pisi will re add
that contact, but none of the phone number modifications.

all these modifications are formated just as they should be. some of
my contacts on the sim already have the +1 in the number. which leads
me to believe its not a formatting issue.

along with that, can anyone describe to me why new shr 20091205
contacts likes to click a contact rather then draggin a contact to
scroll the list. this is driving me crazy right now trying to scroll
to the lower contacts.