Hackable1 rev5 is out !

Mickael Labrousse m.labrousse_list at bcmd.fr
Tue Dec 22 16:17:04 CET 2009

First, Congrats ;)

I've put Hackable1 on my memoryCard, pushed the button.... My first
feeling, what a beautiful startup ! Nice splashscreen and no debug
messages. Same thing for the lock screen.

The global UI is very "clean", but maybe a little slow sometimes.

I had a crash switching screen orientation in "wireless configuration"
application.

Nice works again.

Mickael