QtMoko v16

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Wed Dec 23 11:48:42 CET 2009

On Tuesday 22 of December 2009 09:59:55 Thomas Bellembois wrote:

> 1. is there a way to add wifi/GPS icon like the bluetooth one to see
> when it is enable or not ?

Yes, it should be quite simple to add such icon to finxi theme. I can try to
implement it for some future vesion or maybe someone else can try?

> 2. what is the best tool to use WIFI under QT ?

I use Main Menu->Settings->Internet->Wireless LAN. Works for me, but my setup
is very simple (AP with open network).

> 3. is there a way to synchronise the agenda with Google or Evolution ?

The sync framework is implemented (Qtopia sync) and there was opensync plugin
for Qtopia. I did some quick research and sent mail about it to ML, but havent
had working solution. It's not on my list (i dont use sync), so someone else
has to do it.

> 4. is there a tool to autorotate the screen ?

Probably not, but e.g. Arora can autorotate if you switch it on  (in Menu-
>View).

> Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks for feedback :)

Regards