reliable wifi gui for SHR

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at
Wed Dec 23 16:12:36 CET 2009

My biggest problem with SHR is the settings dialog appears to be largely
non-functional for most things I try to do. Info on how to control the
state of the WiFi radio without using the settings application would be
a big help to me.

I am not much of a python person, but just being able to find the
scripts for the settings modules would probably help. Any info?