Hardwarefixing at 26c3?

Matthias Eller matthias at eller-net.de
Thu Dec 24 12:30:37 CET 2009

Am Sonntag 20 Dezember 2009 schrieb vollkorn:
> So how do we meet up at 26c3?

as I said, Im member of the video-team. So most of the time I will sit
at the video-studio Level D (huge "FeM"-sign at the stairs).

I will post an extra singn there after I found a suitable workplace
for doing the fixes.

So visit the VOC (video operation centre) and ask for me.
But not before 27th in the afternoon, please. I think in the morning
of the 27th there will be lots of trouble around there and I will have
plenty of work to do getting all the streams up and running.

MfG
ello