Encryption, Cameras and Games

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Fri Dec 25 21:08:31 CET 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-25 at 09:40 +0100, Rashid wrote:
> Will there be a Battle for Wesnoth
It's in openembedded(the build system used by the SHR distro)...but not
very usable(with newer SHR and newer wesnoth you have to play in 640x480
instead of 480x640 and that may be the cause of the poor performance,or
maybe it's something else...because the older wesnoth with older SHR
didn't have this problem...)
In another hand someone ported wesnoth to the iphone and gave back all
the sources...including...the theme he made...
so maybe we should try to import the theme
The theme was made for 480x320...we have 480x640 wich is much better
so if you want wesnoth just build it,or ask SHR people to include it in
their feed...
But beware...some people think that openembedded is complicated...(try
before buying...)

Denis.