Pingus ported

Dina0312 dandy_andy01 at
Sun Dec 27 00:25:28 CET 2009

giovanni-4 wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Johny Tenfinger
> <seba.dos1 at>wrote:
>> > Does Pingus work also on 2007.2?
>> Why not? Try, instead of asking stupid questions ;)
>> PS. On my 2007.2 it works nice.
> Yes, you are rigth. It works!
> I had only to change from bash to sh on the pingus script, because my Neo
> has no bash (yet).

I know this is old but i can't work this out and am getting frustrated. Im
on SHR testing and have installed pingus.
When i try to run it i get a similar message as above but it says
unable to set video mode: No video mode large enough for 640x480

Which i think is strange because it rotates the screen before it fails and
its the correct resolution that it has no video mode for.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.