[wikireader] Border interactions

Ron Hale-Evans rwhe at ludism.org
Sun Dec 27 08:56:59 CET 2009

Tim,

This sounds awesome! I hope it becomes standard.

Could you please attach a complete kernel for those of us who are too
lazy to set up a toolchain right now? :)

Happy holidays and thanks,

Ron H-E

On Thu, Dec 24, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Tim Besard <tim.besard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems like patch didn't get through, reposting bzipped.
>
> -Tim
>
> Op woensdag 16-12-2009 om 22:28 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Tim
> Besard:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Attached to this mail is a small patch I wrote a while ago, introducing
>> border interactions. It quite simply hacks in a 15px magical border
>> which when tapped induces certain actions:
>>   * upper border: page up;
>>   * lower border: page down;
>>   * left border: history back;
>>   * right border: history forward.
>>
>> I've added page up & down because it reads far faster and scrolling
>> (at least on my wikireader) turned out to be quite unreadable. History
>> back and forward are handy shortcuts while clicking through links of an
>> article.
>>
>> -Tim

Ron Hale-Evans ... rwhe at ludism.org ... http://ron.ludism.org/ ... (206) 201-1768
    Mind Performance Hacks book: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596101534/
 The proteiform graph itself is a polyhedron of scripture. (Finnegans
Wake 107:08)