SHR unresponsiveness

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Sun Dec 27 10:40:44 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using the latest shr-testing. The system is very unresponsive whenever I
have a few applications running. For example running nwa+terminal+midori
makes it so slow it's even impossible to type anything in the shell through
ssh. I've looked and there was still memory available. It seems like a
scheduling problem. At the moment I have nwa, terminal and links running. I
ran opkg install something, and the system is completely frozen. No reaction
over ssh or on the screen. I don't remember such problems with old
shr-unstable images. Any ideas?

Michal