literki update

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 18:12:08 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 27, 2009 at 3:20 AM, Neil Jerram <neiljerram at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2009/12/27 Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at poczta.fm>:
> But I have to say, it's really ugly!  How do you manage to make the
> letters look so bad?  Is it because they are magnified from a font
> that isn't designed for such a large size?

honestly michal, im on of your faithful followers of this fantastic
program but i really dont know why you switched for the opaque /
transparent switchable keyboard to one that is only transparent.

im still slumming it with version 0.1 for that reason. i hardly ever
use the transparent feature.
and i think the opaque looks much nicer. if there were a way to change
the font size in 0.1 in opaque mode that would be amazing.