literki update

Neil Jerram neiljerram at
Sun Dec 27 20:57:19 CET 2009

2009/12/27 Neil Jerram <neiljerram at>:
> 2009/12/27 Michal Brzozowski <rusolis at>:
>> The makefile needed an update, sorry for that. See if it works now.
> Many thanks, the build is successful now.
> Then a slight adjustment was needed to the font path, and trying out...

Well I'm happy to report that it looks nicer in reality than it does
in the screen shots!

However, when the keyboard isn't showing, it (literki) doesn't seem to
pass mouse clicks through to the window underneath.  Do I need to be
using Xglamo or xserver-xorg-server-glamo?  (I'm currently using
fbdev.)  If not, any other ideas?