literki update

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Mon Dec 28 01:31:44 CET 2009

2009/12/27 Neil Jerram <neiljerram at googlemail.com>

> However, when the keyboard isn't showing, it (literki) doesn't seem to
> pass mouse clicks through to the window underneath.  Do I need to be
> using Xglamo or xserver-xorg-server-glamo?  (I'm currently using
> fbdev.)  If not, any other ideas?

It doesn't pass mouse clicks through the whole area where the keyboard was?
It looks like a bug in literki, but I have no idea why it wouldn't occur in
the SHR version. Normally when you hide the keyboard, the windows are moved
outside the screen. The only thing that's left are the bottom transparent
panels whose height is about 80px. They pass through mouse clicks, although
not mouse drag events.