Freerunner, Qt Extended Improved, libswt issue

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Dec 28 13:05:59 CET 2009

Hello, Sebastian.
yes, I tried -among other things- to install explicitly the jni package with no success.

In one of the tests, I got an "unsatisfied link error" even though the .so files needed were actually there. As if those .so files were useless.

In another test, one of the .so files was deleted (?) when trying to execute the SWT-based application (even though I removed all the writing permission. Amazing: there's a force stronger than linux permissions)

In the last tests, I got an error message that said something like "no more handles".

All this worked fine on OM 200X and on SHR

I thiought it would be too complicated to explain all those details, so I prefered to re-shape my question:

Anybody got the SWT Sample application shown here [1] to work on Freerunner + any of the Qt* distributions ('Qt Extended', 'Qt Extended Improved' or 'QtMoko')? (FYI: QtMoko seems to be a Debian distribution plus a Qt GUI)

[1] https://wiki.evolvis.org/jalimo/index.php/Getting_Started_With_Java_On_Maemo <https://wiki.evolvis.org/jalimo/index.php/Getting_Started_With_Java_On_Maemo>

Thanks,
Juan Lucas