[SHR-U] Screen Calibration

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Tue Dec 29 16:07:34 CET 2009

Yogiz wrote:
> Why not simply use the painting application that came with SHR and
> check if it paints the pixels you're touching?
>
> Yogiz
>
> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:14:33 -0500
> "Iain B. Findleton" <ifindleton at videotron.ca> wrote:

Good plan. I am printing out the values sent by the X server and they
appear to indicate that the
location of a pen touch can vary by quite a few pixels. Just trying to
track down why that would be and to make sure that an adjustment can be
made.

I don't think there is a problem necessarily with absolute screen
locations, by within a window in an application I detect some issues. As
a start, it would be nice to know the screen locations are good, and if
not, how to get the X server to send good ones. Other armv4t machines I
have used had a mechanism for screen calibration, and I wonder if the
Neo under SHR has such an application and
method.