Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:20:17 CET 2009

2009/12/29 Risto H. Kurppa <risto at kurppa.fi>:
> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

Yes.

> Do you use FR as your primary PDA?

Yes.

> What distribution you run most of the time?

Debian.

Quite happy nowadays to about everything except lack of 3G data and
well, also the GPRS hickups that need some care not to bump into when
using Neo's connection from a laptop. Replaced midori with woosh which
starts up very fast (compared to midori). It would need packaging,
though...

One more thing is that some day I should try my luck with navit +
speech again. I'm quite fine with TangoGPS for my needs, but navit
would make it a real navigator.

-Timo