QNavitCtl - Navit Bookmarks via dbus

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Wed Dec 30 12:47:35 CET 2009

Hi Christian,

i am trying to use navit and dbus, but so far i haven't find out how to
do it.
I did download your source, but how do i build it?
( real noob here...)
Could you explain how to build it from source?
I am used to ./configure, make, make install

Can you give an example of dbus-send to set a destination in navit?
i want, like you, to have a list of waypoints and i want to set waypoint
2 as destination, as soon as i am near waypoint 1.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kind regards,
Ed