More Questions about Encrypting, Internet Access and Games

GNUtoo GNUtoo at
Sat Dec 26 10:52:23 CET 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 10:13 +0100, Rashid wrote:
> Hi thank you for you answers.
> May I ask some more questions:
> Encryption:
> Is there an easy way to encrypt the whole disk (except /boot)?
> Like in Ubuntu Alternate the install option "install to encrypted
> LVM"?
> Or will you have to do it manualy by many complicated console
> commands?
Maybe with debian it could be easier
> Internet:
> Can I use EDGE with the Freerunner?
> What is the maximum upload and download the Freerunner can use?
Maybe with an external USB EDGE adapter,else you won't have EDGE speed
> Games:
> Can you just compile the games on your open moko
Remember that the openmoko is slow and has 128M of not a very
good idea...
I bet debian uses qemu for compiling but I'm not sure...
else you have openembedded...
for what openembedded is: