Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Wed Dec 30 17:29:04 CET 2009

В Втр, 29/12/2009 в 22:30 +0200, Risto H. Kurppa пишет:
> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

Yes.

> Do you use FR as your primary PDA?

Yes. But in fact I've not use pda before, so not much from that
functionality.

Most used non-phone functions is music player. Sound quality is nice for
phone, happy with upload method - just scp/mc, and with playing software
supporting any music formats. Intone in shr have own bugs and sometimes
annoyingly slow due to mmc speed, but exactly I want from player.
Mplayer in debian-based distributions (moved only soon).

> What distribution you run most of the time?

80% time were SHR-Unstable, QTmoko for some time, but recently switched
to H:1 for phone software, first flashed to test it, but found it better
that recent shr on my taste.

> If you don't use FR as your daily phone/PDA, what phone did you change
> over to, and why?

n/a. Problems with FR are not strong enough to switch.

Gennady