Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

dieeasy dieeasy.moo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 19:46:29 CET 2009

Il giorno Tue, 29 Dec 2009 22:30:53 +0200
la "Risto H. Kurppa" <risto at kurppa.fi> cusku di'e:

> Do you use FR as your daily/primary phone?

not yet

> Do you use FR as your primary PDA?

yes

> What distribution you run most of the time?

debian / qtmoko

> If you don't use FR as your daily phone/PDA, what phone did you change
> over to, and why?

never switched from my previous phone because of in-call audio quality
PIM is getting better, I like osmo very much
--
    ...all is relative, so don't think you're on the right side...

         :: send all your mail in plain ASCII text, please ::
           http://www.ebruni.it/docs/pippolone196/index.htm
GPGkey 0xCED2206B                Linux counter registered user n° 356433
http://www.no1984.org/                       http://www.againsttcpa.com/