Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Tony McKeehan mckeea at rpi.edu
Wed Dec 30 23:21:51 CET 2009

Not my primary phone, but I use it form time to time to surf the
web/play games with Hackable:1 or QtMoko (only distros that connect to
web). Not  huge fan of SHR, because the interface does not lend itself
well to a phone (can't even create+type+send an SMS in less than a
minute, much less 15-20 seconds like every other phone ever).

My daily phone is the same phone I've had for years, a Motorolla L2 bar
phone.

-Tonym