[H:1] New keyboard: t9brain

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Thu Dec 31 11:53:57 CET 2009

Dnia 2009-12-10, czw o godzinie 12:49 -0500, Tony McKeehan pisze:
> Sorry, didn't realize that the mailing list handled it like that... (resending)
>

> Screenshots from rev4 [1] [2]
>
> I've made a new keyboard, built specifically for the Hackable:1 distro.
[cut]
Hi Tony,
I am preparing CU release and was wondering if you considered renaming
your keyboard name from T9keyboard to TuxNINE ro Tux9 or similar? Please
let us know what name of your keyboard should we put into CU. In a
meantime i will put all three.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521