[all] reading accelerometers to a text file

jeremy jozwik jerjoz.forums at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 18:16:23 CET 2009

hello list, and happy new year for those on the date line.

ever since i received my freerunner a year or so ago i have been
waiting for the day that i could read gps information and
accelerometer info for in-car telemetry. [ie: racing applications]

sadly it seems there are more important things that the coders are
working on. and double sadly i cannot wrap my head around this coding
thing [too many make, model, years filling the synapses]

so im interested to know if there is a way to dump accelerometer
information and gps information to text files. so that, hopefully,
some day in the future i could see read them into a future
application?

or... if there are any developers just kinda hanging out....  drop me an email!

- jeremy