QNavitCtl - Navit Bookmarks via dbus

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Thu Dec 31 19:23:39 CET 2009

Hi Ed,

try this:

dbus-send --print-reply --dest=org.navit_project.navit /org/navit_project/navit/default_navit org.navit_project.navit.navit.set_center string:"12.1906 48.999"

I had a look at [1] and after several tries this worked (on my PC). I will update qnavitcl soon - New Year's Eve is too close right now ;-)
Not sure if this is the correct way though - no reply on navit user ML yet...

Cheers,
 Christian

[1] http://navit.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/navit/trunk/navit/navit/binding/dbus/binding_dbus.c?view=markup