[Report] - Buzz fix

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Sun Feb 1 03:28:07 CET 2009

  Let me give you a ROUGH timeline.

  Feb 2-9: final alsa states for A7 are developed and tested and signed off.
  Feb 9-16: Phones at the factory are flashed.
  Feb 16-23: Ship to Disty.

Those are not official dates agreed to by everyone working the issue,
but I suspect they are close.

When will it get to you? That's hard to say. I would expect some disty
will try to be the first with A7 phones and will start their order
process as the TPE returns for work on 2/2.