Questions about the usability of GTA02

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Sun Feb 1 13:41:45 CET 2009

Well, now that my "regular" phone is on repairs, I've been using my neo
as my main phone without major issues (just a little bit of buzz and low
volume, but nothing extreme).
It is currently running the "fixed" QtExtended 4.4.2 with the echo patch
kindly posted by Chris  Samuel (which works wonders by the way - never
had any echo complains anymore)
I can use it for gprs but so far not for wifi

Tom