Qt Extended update ?

Tomas Riveros Schober triveros at enable.cl
Sun Feb 1 14:14:47 CET 2009

Al Johnson escribió:
> On Saturday 31 January 2009, Joerg Lippmann wrote:
>>> I am looking forward to it.
>> Does the silence here mean that no one here is working on QtE or that no
>> one can/wants to give any information?
> Probably.
Well, you can always build it from source
however, it is not clear to me if we _have_ to start from the current
rootfs (meaning flashing QtExtended, then compiling and scp'ing the
updated binaries into the neo), or if we can start from, say, a
"minimal" rootfs (fso console comes to mind) and then install QtE on it.